Tuesday, August 2, 2016

HTC One M9 stuck in a bootloop after supersu install

Hello everyone,

Let me apologize before hand because I am a little new to rooting androids. I have searched and searched and nothing seems to work for me. Anyways here is my story. I had my phone rooted with twrp and supersu but on lollipop. I thought it was time to upgrade so I decided to go to the HTC Website and locate the RUU. I downloaded the one in that link and installed it. Everything booted up fine. I installed TWRP and rebooted and it worked. I installed SuperSU as according to this LINK. The only difference is I had already put the zip file on my sd card before loading into TWRP. Moving on. This is where it started to mess up. I rebooted my phone afterwards and was stuck loading and then reloading at the HTC screen for 25 minutes. SO i decided this must not be working so i loaded back into TWRP. I tried DLing different versions of SuperSU and still rebooting at the HTC screen. As of right now my download mode says ***** UNLOCKED ******* S-ON. My OS is 3.38.502.12 and when I had originally installed TWRP my OS said Android 6.0. I am now trying to go back to the RUU and get it to flash the rom again but after hitting next on the installation exe it closes and does nothing. I have tried to look for a ZIP file but HTC apparently hasn't come out with one.

If anyone can help me I'd REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Waffle


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ajDs6W
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment