Monday, August 1, 2016

Galaxy S7 Edge Root - No 4g LTE

I have attempted to root my phone, and it has succeeded the last time. I have installed Busybox, Xposed, and verified root works.

Problem is my signal in the status bar only shows 4G, and never LTE, which I have gotten before. I'm also getting H+, and H, as well as 3G, which I never got before. When I had LTE it was a significantly faster than any of the others (H+, H, 3G, E+).

The I softbricked my phone the first time because I used the wrong Xposed framework, so then I reset to factory. However the factory image I downloaded may have been different? I'm not sure, as it appears to be the latest stock firmware, but somehow isn't. Actually, now that I look at it, it appears it isn't a T-Mobile firmware I flashed at all...I have all the T-Mobile bloatware installed, but there's no WiFi calling, that's my first red flag.

I downloaded the firmware from Sammobile, and I'm 100% sure I used the G935T firmware. If you know of a better place to download firmware, or an official site that'd be great. (This is the name of the ZIP I flashed (well, I flashed just the AP in the ZIP: G935TUVU3APG1_G935TTMB3APG1_TMB.zip)

Also, the Kernel Toolkit CPU options do not stick at all, every time I close and reopen the app they are reset back to default.

Anyone have any idea on how to fix these? Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2apTstE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment