Saturday, August 27, 2016

Fantasia Painter

Back when I was younger....I dabbled with Windows Mobile. I thought the same thing the other kids that were doing it. "Hey man, Windows is a cool computer, they made Xbox and now they have a phone." I guess I just wanted to be cool and fit in. I quickly learned windows was a gateway drug to blackberry....and even Iphone. I learned it wasn't as cool as I thought. But, I will say it had the best photo editing app ever. Fantasia Painter. So much you can do with it and it was the only thing I missed when I had switched back to android. Sometimes, I'll be using my android and be limited to what I can do with my current apps and I'll miss the windows phone for a slight second....just for Fantasia painter. You might be wondering, "what can it do that android apps can't do?" Clone. Best feature ever. What is clone? Look it up. You'll wonder, "why hasn't any photo editing app made this feature?" You'll come to the same answer I did. I have no f*****g clue. When, when God can we see an app as good as Fantasia Painter?!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ciRhZA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment