Saturday, August 27, 2016

Error while syncing repo with a custom local_manifest.xml

Hey guys,
I'm somewhat new to building a custom ROM for Cyanogenmod, and I'm a bit lost right now...
Ok, so my problem is, I created a local_manifests.xml to pull in some repos for my device, which is not listed in the Cyanogenmod website, but I'm getting a "cannot fetch" error.
Since it's my first time working with the local_manifests.xml file, I thought it might be a problem in it. Maybe I did something wrong there.

This is what I came up with:
Code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
        <project path="device/sony/sonyxperiadev" name="sonyxperiadev/device-sony-seagull" remote="github"/>
        <project path="vendor/sony/sonyxperiadev" name="sonyxperiadev/device-sony-common" remote="github"/>
        <project path="kernel/sony/sonyxperiadev" name="sonyxperiadev/kernel" remote="github"/>
</manifest>

I got the repositories links from the FreeXperia Blog. (I can't post the link, or the repos link because I'm a new user, sorry!)

I'm trying to build a custom ROM for a Xperia T3 (D5106).

ANY help would be deeply appreciated.

Thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2bt0Yn7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment