Sunday, April 17, 2016

Video Showing Galaxy S7 Inferior to Note 5 in Gear VR

I have tried 3 different S7 and one of my friends S7edge and all 4 have been inferior in their quality and visuals in gear vr (this also seems at least to me to carry over to non vr use as well) So i decided to capture video and show a comparison between the s7 and note 5 in gear vr especially while playing gunjack, but this happens in all apps and games to some degree but its noticeably worse in gunjack. I didnt play as long with the s7 because the flicker makes me nauseous.

S7


Note5



Also I did two more videos showing how the GS7 fails to render edges as smooth and clear as the note5, these are best viewed on mobile devices but are also easily noticed on pc platforms. Please forgive the watermark at the beginning. Please full screen to fairly compare the two.


S7


Note5


I have even compared the S6 and it performs better graphically although it overheats faster.

Any thoughts?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1pa3nVi
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment