Sunday, April 17, 2016

Launcher3 has stoppped

Greetings everyone, after rooting I'm getting Launcher3 has stopped error. How can i fix this? Thanks

More info: My first time rooting and don't know about backing up stock rom. I used kingroot apk and edit usb host xml file in the system folder, trying to enable otg. Then Launcher3 has stopped error appeared after reboot. Any solution for this? Thanks

Yesterday I rooted my phone for the first time in my life using Kingroot apk. The root is successful. The reason for rooting is I want to enable the otg feature on my phone but I didn't work and now Launcher3 stop error is always showing up. Here's what I did, I edited the handheld_core_hardware.xml on system files and add <feature name="android.hardware.usb.host" /> on it. I rebooted my phone and Launcher3 started to error. Is that the reason? Or Kingroot/Purify is the cause? Right now I manage to install go launcher. But I want my stock launcher back. I even did factory reset still Launcher3 is error. What can I do? Need some help. Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SfDQT5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment