Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Laptop won't recognize note 4 after cm13 install

So i've successfully performed the retail to developer miracle on my note 4 and installed twrp and cm13. But now when I plug my note 4 to my computer it doesn't recognize the phone, no folder pops open, adb doesnt work, odin doesnt read the phone, no message on the phone for debug or anything. when i look at device manager , theres 2 usb host controllers with errors (code 43), uninstalling them/updating/rebooting all do nothing, each time the phone is plugged in the drivers fail. Everything had worked fine during the exploit process, adb, odin, copying files onto the phones sd card. I've since tried to reinstall the samsung drivers, restore the pc to an ealier restore point, tried different ports and cables all to no avail. Im going to flash a TW rom to see if that has anything to do with it. I'll have to load it onto my sd card. My concern is when I'll need odin again. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if anyone can shed some light.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1ri1WX3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment