Saturday, April 16, 2016

LG MS323 Stuck @ Logo

Hi experts,

I really don't know what happened to this phone. I left it on the charger (usb->pc) for couple hours and when I got back, only the LG Logo. I removed the battery and reboot the unit, it gets stuck at the LG Logo. So I google around for a fix. Found some.... but to no avail! Following is what I don't understand!

1. When I do factory reset, (volume down + power key), click YES and it says "Factory Reset Processing". This process takes forever. I went outside for like 30 minutes and when I got back, still at the same screen.

2. When I try to flash via bootloader (volume up + insert usb cable) it goes into fastboot mode then tells me to press the volume up button until I see the download mode. Well, this proces, like the above, I press the volume up key for like 20 to 30 minutes, nothing happens.

3. When I remove/insert battery, power up the unit, it gets stuck at the LG logo but the pc cannot recognize it.

What seems to be the problem here?

Thank you very much!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qPinti
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment