Friday, February 26, 2016

Soft bricked S5 4.4.2 (Need Guidence)

Well I finally got rid of Verizon and my S3's lol for this phone and a new company. But as i went and got the phone and did not research come to find out I guess i have a locked bootloader cause now I get this.........
Secure Fail: RECOVERY

I went to install a twrp 3.0.0.0 tar and I got greeted with some Verizon S3 stress of what I think is a locked BL.

Ok lets say that's the case its locked.......
How can I find out the right stock firmware all I'm positive about is the following info:
Gold 16gb AT&T S5 SM-G900A
4.4.2

At this time I need the right firm and then anyone willing to guide me in the right direction to get 6.0.1 on here and SE permissive I'll love you.

For now I'm phoneless! :(


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1XQa37w
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment