Friday, February 26, 2016

S6 Active strangeness?!

Hi all, I know this part of forum about S6 Active is not much frequented but I just purchased the phone for personal use, It's unlocked and I'm using it with Vodafone operator.
I'm on 5.1 firmware but on 5.0.2 was the same.
First of all, it is normal that there is not a toggle for Data in the quick settings menu but I found a toggle is located on use management app?! Crazy...
Second I noticed that is not possible to select the speed of Data, i'm forced to use 4G only as I found nowhere the option to switch to 2G/3G to save more battery.
Third, there are no options to wake/sleep by double tap, I'm a bit scared because the buttons are fast going then.
Can someone confirm all those and if you have any suggestion/tweak I'll be pleased to hear, thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TE8dWE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment