Friday, February 26, 2016

[Problem] My Samsung Phone Not Recieve Any SMS Message

hi, i have a Galaxy E7 device and i have a bad problem with my phone that is not just for E7 and i see that in many of SAMSUNG phones : SMS didnt Deliver to me :(

its funny i had 6 phone in my life from sony, samsung and everytime i had a wierd problem :| i dont know that they are creating worthless device or just im not a locky guy :| anyway, in my new phone i had SMS problem that show itself from first day ... when this problem is there, SMS text never deliver to me and also i cant send any sms ... i have to reboot my phone to fix this problem . after rebooting, everything is fine but after few hours (i dont know whats happen that problem start again) , problem start again :'(

- i do a factory reset, i flash Official rom again but this problem is not going away
- i read a topic that suggest install GoSMS and check the checkbox in setting , i do any thing they said but the problem is hapenning yet :|

please help me becuase all my frineds are mad and they think i do something on purpose to dont answer them :( is making trouble for me . how should i fix this?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21nYsC1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment