Friday, February 26, 2016

Nexus Player and Kodi Bluetooth Headphones Issue

One if the better features on marshmallow was to allow the connection of Bluetooth head phones for audio, within regular apps this works flawlessly such as youtube, crunchyroll and the lean back launcher. Within Kodi there is always a silence gap of anywhere from a few seconds to 20 seconds at the beginning of anything been played, even if it does start to work as soon as you skip or pause the silence is back. I can see there were people complaining about this issue months ago and then nothing so I'm wondering if I've screwed something or people just don't use bluetooth headphones.

Currently I'm using the latest stock marshmallow and the official Kodi v16 (though I've tried them all with the same outcome). Also it happens with any file format.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1n2ozLR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment