Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Verizon Note 4, I have Root and BL Unlock. A few questions within.

So after blowing off the second half of my duties at work today, I managed to allocate enough time to get my SM-N910V rooted.

I have a few basic questions about what I should expect to see happen.

Allegedly, Verizon is rolling out an OTA upgrade to 6.0.1 Marshmallow sometime soon. Now that I have 'custom' boot and root achieved, will my device still receive and adhere to this OTA upgrade?

I have not applied any custom ROMs to the device. All I have done is follow the steps on this forum to unlock the bootloader and permroot.

If yes, cool!

If no, could someone please share with me a uniform resource identifier (lol) that links to a guide for installing CM13 to this device?

I will use my mind to beam eternal luck at anyone who helps me out. Thankyas.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1rVomNU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment