Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Make camera "warmer"?

Hello everyone, I have an S7E, and I've been using it for over a month. I love the device to bits... But I am having a problem. I don't like the temperature of the colors that it produces. I am coming from the G4, and the colors seem to be warmer. Is there a way to make pictures a bit warmer right off the bat? Maybe a filter or a custom setting? For example, if you have seen this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al9i0VnV0M4
Here is a screen shot.

Attachment 3740330

Even in my own test shots from the G4, G5 and S7E, I see that the colors are usually "brighter" or more "washed out." I know it's not my unit, since I have 2 S7E and I had another one before this for a total of 3.

Nothing is WRONG with the camera, or the pictures... I'd just like them to be a bit warmer... Is there any way to achieve this? Thank you :)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: capture20160504223929888.jpg Views: N/A Size: 82.4 KB ID: 3740330  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21xWFGX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment