Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Tablet dead ?

This is a friend's tablet I had to root and install CyanogenMod because he wanted an app that did not work on his tablet.
Well, it worked on CyanogenMod for the last 2 years and he was happy with it !
But he brought me back the tablet saying it does not work any more.
I see the Tab not 10.1 logo and the CyanogenMod logo turning. It does the entire circle before it freezes for 5 secondes and shutdown the tablet. Then I see the charging logo.

I can start into recovery mode and downloading mode.
But in recovery mode, if I try to start un backup or factory default, the tablet freezes !
I guess that means it died ?
I tried to push the newest CyanogenMod version for this tablet but when i try to install it, it says the files is bad .. I cannot find a way to delete it and resend it !
I tried re-installing the old CyanogenMod that was still in the tablet. It installed with no error but still the same issue !

Any idea if the tablet is dead ?

Thank you for your help,
Martin L.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WaTQuE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment