Thursday, April 7, 2016

Mobile network not working after flashing Gionee ROM - BLU Pure XL

I was trying to update my BLU Pure XL via OTA. I had TWRP and my phone was rooted, so I had to flash a ROM so I could be able to do an OTA update. I was dumb enough to not make a back up before flashing the the Gionee ROM using SPTool. Even worse, I formated the whole phone. The flashing went OK, and I was able to use my Phone with this ROM installed. Then I saw I wasn't getting reception. So I checked the APN and it recognized my sim card but still I was not able to use LTE, make calls or receiving and sending messages. I live in Mexico but I didn't had any problems at all when using the ROM that came with my device. I have also tried flashing the Allure ROM but it didn't fixed my problem either.

What can I do to fix this problem?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Wgb4GS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment