Saturday, April 16, 2016

HTC ONE M8 software downgrade issues HELP?

Hy i'm new on the forum so i posted thread about software issues. I will be short and clear. Since i bought this magnificent smartphone from one guy i did not know that IR blaster function is not avialbe on the latest android update i'm talking aboud android 6.0. So i downloaded 4.4.4 t-mobile version android for my M8 and i tried to flash my phone to 4.4.4. stock rom but in stage 0/7 of flashing i just went to the 1 of 7 steps and i get error so i just asking why i cannot install the offical stock kit-kat rom whats the problem. The previous owner of HTC says that the phone is bought in T-mobile store and i can approved that because the packaging of my HTC is writing on the box it was the T-Mobile so i don't know its my phone T-mobile version or normal international version.

Sorry for my rusty english hehe ;)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Sma7x5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment