Saturday, April 16, 2016

Ford Sync Volume S7 Edge

Since I can't get Viper, I have been trying to improve my S7 Edge sound in my 2015 Ford Edge. I had to put the volume almost all the way up in the car, as well as the phone's bluetooth volume. I tried several apps, they improved the "loudness" some, others improved the sound but they were so low in volume I had to "max" the volume!
After fiddling with apps and car settings, I stumbled into the bluetooth setting that lists "Phone, Media, etc ." 4 tick marks. As soon as I unchecked the "phone" and left "media" checked, the volume doubled. I guess Samsung has a built in setting to keep "phone" from being too loud.
Anyway, figured I would let some people know.

-dmxinc


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TbRjO3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment