Saturday, April 16, 2016

DND Alarms only and Missed alarm notification

Hi guys. I am running everything stock (not rooted etc.) and this morning my alarm did not go off and I got a missed alarm notification. I'm on the latest 6.0.1 build MHC19Q with the latest 4/2/16 security update. I checked multiple times by setting up the alarm again, and again another missed alarm notification with the screen off and the phone locked. I did have DND set to Alarms only, and I checked the alarm volume was fine. I powered off the phone and then back on, and now everything is fine. I hope this was a fluke! Luckily today was my day off, but now I'm VERY nervous about being late to work. I am using the stock clock version 4.3 app, and the phone was plugged in to charge.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1r4fMMl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment