Saturday, April 16, 2016

Anyone try threes liquid glass nanotechnology acer protectors

Well I have now had my Galaxy S 7 inch for about 2 weeks. I had a brief experience with the clearplex screen protector put on by Best Buy. It is a wedding store type of protection. It was okay however it was a fingerprint magnet and it seemed to scratch easily and on at least two occasions the installation done by Best Buy was not so great. I ended up returning it and getting my money back.

What I noticed is that one store where I purchased my phone from was selling a product called the crystal screen protector which is a coating that you apply to the surface of the glass that then bonds using nanotechnology to the screen it rates its protection as 9h hardness which is the same as glass screen protectors.

It states that this coating is good for one year. The beauty is that it is basically invisible and is so thin that any case that is used would have zero impact on it. In fact nobody with the naked eye would be aware that something is applied. If this in fact works as stated that is incredible. Is it does increase the surface hardness of our gorilla glass screens which is usually something on the order of five or six h hardness. The thing is I am always a skeptic in that sense. I can't really appreciate it being on the surface of the screen I wonder if it's all snake oil so to speak. I am wondering if anybody has any experience with this as I would think our phones are the perfect candidates for this given the amount of difficulty manufacturers have had in producing a tempered glass screen protector that it here as well to the phone and looks good at the same time.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qxQDch
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment