Thursday, February 25, 2016

Updating rom and Marshmallow encrypted sd

Hi guys I have a simple question. I have an LG l90 with the CM13. Now I want to update it to another CM nightly but here's the trouble: I have a micro sd encrypted with the new marshmallow's system so firstly if I download the new CM rom it will be saved onto the encrypted sd and when I switch on my mobile with the TWRP recovery, it isn't able to get into the sd because it's encrypted. I know I should solve this problem removing the sd and putting the rar file inside the internal memory and then insert the sd. But is that correct/fair? :)
The other question is: if I update the rom simply installing it without wiping anything, the phone will still be able to read the encrypted sd card or won't it be recognized?

I guess many other people have these questions ahahah


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QInIhh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment