Saturday, February 27, 2016

I would like to have ANDROID ONLY on my Teclast x98 air 3g (c6j6) 32gb model

Hi,
I recently acquired this nice tablet, and i don't like windows on it, i find it very unappealing for portable devices.
It has the chinese letter booting up then the dual boot menu, the previous owner partitioned it to be windows with pretty much all internal space and only left 5gb for android.
Is it possible to simply remove windows and repartition it without losing my android session?
If not could you guide me to all the files need and a tutorial to safely make this tablet android only and with all the internal space devoted to it.

other questions

I am running 4.4.4, do you think it is the most well working android ios for this tablet?
Can i have a rom without chinese writings at boot up?
If i buy a large micro sd, can i create a bootable 2nd partion of widows on it? or is it only possible on the internal space?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WR9itR
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment