Friday, February 26, 2016

Annoying Data Popup Message

Hey everybody,
Does anyone know how to disable annoying popup messages related to Mobil Data while connected to WIFI? Here's the background; I used to be with Verizon and was one of the treasured unlimited data participants until they recently decided to once again screw their most loyal customers with increases on costs. I left VZW and went to Straight Talk utilizing the 4G LTE Verizon network. Before under VZW, I don't remember my wife's phone showing a message that she could not browse the internet, send email, etc, unless connected to data with the exception of using WIFI. Well since switching over to ST, I've created Tasker Profiles which simulate Juice Defender and turn off mobile data as soon as it is connected to our home WIFI. About every two minutes it popups a messages saying the following:

Title Splash:
Mobile data

Message Content:
Unless you use WI-FI, you will no linger be able to use the Internet, Email or other apps that require a data connection.
Turn off the mobile data connection?

I've attached a screenshot of the message.

How can I disable to popup? I'm sure there's a way to do if someone can point me in the right direction.... Thanks

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_2016-02-26-15-58-49.png Views: N/A Size: 206.3 KB ID: 3661355  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TE8dWA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment