Thursday, May 5, 2016

Unable to access Google Play in Samsung GT-18160 -codina

I get a message that google play is not installed. It was removed due to constant error messages. How do I restore it and its associated files such as google services? Is there a location where I can obtain the files not via google because I am unable to go into the google account via the phone even though the two step security system is off. I am asked to choose the name of the account I want to use to recover google play, I click ok and the phone does not open the account. I fail to reinstall google play for that reason at least. I have tried creating a new google account but could not do so from the phone.

My phone: Samsung GT-18160
OS: Cyanogenmod 11-20-20141214-unoficial-codina
Android version: 4.4.4
Status of phone: Rooted

When I posted this message the following was shown as possibly useful:
Home Legacy & Low Activity Devices Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830, S5830i, Ace II Galaxy Ace S5830i Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting [GUIDE] How to fix and upgrade Google Play Services by Nightly Coder

Unfortunately I used Titanium to remove google services because I was following advice that said if I restart the phone after having removed google services it will be reinstalled automatically. That did not happen.

Robin


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1ruyuMP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment