Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Stock text messaging app bug found

For the past week I have had issues trying to send my sister a text message. It has come to my attention that when I sent her a text message it for some reason gets sent to my nephew who participated in a separate text message that consisted of more than one party; In other words a group text message.

I have found LG Mobile on Facebook and informed them of this:

I solved the issue with the text messaging application bug. It is a bug in fact.

When the LG G5 has multiple group text messages with individuals, who you also try to have an individual text message conversation with, the phone will default a newly-created non-group message back to a/or one of the many group text messages that already exists with the person or other persons you're trying or NOT trying to communicate with individually.. I had to delete all group messages with the other party and then the phone stopped sending individual messages to a group message that they previously belonged to. This needs to be reported to your LG or Google development team as soon as possible. I am quite sure other people will have the same issue.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TnnlUp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment