Tuesday, May 3, 2016

rooting my S5 with new Marshmallow update

I have a S5 with the new Marshmallow update via the Telus network in Canada. I had root for the Lollipop but took it out so I could update without problems. Lo and behold the Marshmallow update went in without a hitch but when I tried to flash TWRP with ODIN it didn't work. Am I missing something or does rooting the Marshmallow update require a new TWRP version? I used TWRP and SUPER SU last time to root Lollipop and al I did was put SUPER SU in a folder and flashed TWRP and then installed SUPER SU with TWRP and I was rooted. I just want the easiest step by step way to root my S5 again with the Marshmallow update. My provider is Telus from Canada.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TJzm9W
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment