Friday, May 6, 2016

Restore pictures, videos, data - Nexus 5 - Android 6.0.1

Hi everybody,

I have made a back factory setting to handle a battery issue. Thinking have realized correctly my backup, I have done this manipulation. After I have restored my backup, I have seen that all my pictures were not on my phone (or in the DCIM folder).
I have rooted my phone and tried some recovery applications (like Jihosoft, ...) without any success.
I have explored a lot of websites and seen many comments saying that this operation is not possible.

Do you think is it possible to restore my data? If yes, Do you know an application or PC's software doing this recovery for Android
6.0.1 Marshmallow?

Thank in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/27134yo
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment