Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Poetic Affinity Case Review!

So I recently got the Poetic Affinity case for my S7 after having one for my old Moto X, and I thought i'd give another review!

Honestly, most of what i said for my Moto X review remains the same here; it's pretty much the same case, but made for the GS7. Here's some pics:

http://ift.tt/1Y9m7QY

now, it's a nice case if you like a clear case. i'm not 100% partial to clear cases, as I dislike how smudgy and fingerprinty they get from all the grease on your hands throughout the day , much like a screen gets. it's bad enough I have to keep wiping down my screen, so I'm not a huge fan of also wiping down the case! for this reason, I'm not a huge gel TPU fan either anymore.

but, if you like a 100% crystal clear case that's a flexible TPU, get this case. the clear case shows off the cool colored glass back of the GS7, which as you move it in the light, you can see it shine in different ways. In that respect, it looks awesome!

now, the case fits easily, and it's got some nice TPU rubber corners for drop protection. This black TPU extends throughout the back, so when you put the phone down on it's back, it's actually being held up by the TPU rather than the clear back, which will definitely resist a lot of scratches on the clear portion of the case itself.

The camera cutout is great, and there's full availability to the heart rate monitor.

All of the ports are precisely cut out and are easily able to be used. The side buttons are tight, but not too tight, so they're easily clickable, but they won't be clicked by accident. The "ribbed" side grips are also great for holding on to the phone.

All in all, it's a really great case and totally worth checking out!

check out the amazon link here:
http://ift.tt/1Y9m6wy


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1T2hhqE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment