Thursday, May 5, 2016

Please help! Nothing works any more! Cant install anything !

Hey,

I am really frustrated after 5 hours trying and nothing works ....

Today I wanted to install the newest CM 13 update and after it I had the Problem that I got every 3 Seconds the message that Google Apps crashed.
So I tried to install GAPPS again. Also failed and I had even worser messages and my Phone was useless. So I deleted everything to install CM 12.1 again!

But now I have the Problem that I can only restart in the "normal" cyanogenmod recovery. When I try to install TWRP from my linux computer I cant authorise to my phone because I dont geht a message on my phone (always in the recovery screen)

I tried to put a ROM on my SD-Card and use the "Apply Update" funktion to load it. But there I cant see the .zip files from the ROM.....

I really dont know what to do and totally frustrated. Used this handy for so long and never had problems, but now I have no clue. :\

I am happy for every answer, thanks!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UD0DwT
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment