Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Fastboot Only Access

Hi there. I did search but could not find a solution to my self inflicted issue. I've never used a Sony device so I messed up. I got the Bootloader unlocked and then got TWRP 2.8.7.0 installed and all was good.

I then decided to flash Omni as I use it on my other devices. I made a nandroid then proceeded to do a reset without data.

So now I can get into TWRP but it will not allow me to input. I also have fastboot and tried flashing a newer TWRP but while it says successful, it never changes the TWRP version.

I do have a US image but without a system, I can't seem to get any of the programs that allow flashing to work.

I was up all night trying to get the tablet working with no luck. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix? Fastboot works fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1T2hiuJ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment