Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Enable 4g LTE icon Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F

After installing several MM custom ROMS for my beloved Note 4 and settling with Echoerom, I seem to recall having a 4g LTE icon on the top of the screen when using mobile data, but for the life of me, I can't remember which modem I downloaded as this gave me at least 7-8 Mb download speeds, whereas I currently get around 3-4 Mb with the 4g icon. I think I'm clutching at straws but is there a specific (faster speed) modem (slightly lazy but don't fancy flashing lots of modems to find out) or missing option that I'm not aware of that enables 4g LTE (can't enable LTE in mobile networks as it defaults back to gsm/wcdma/lte), I've even tried dialling *#2263# for service mode but I get an error?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Tu12Ns
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment