Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Audio Distortion on Headphones - Stock 6.0.1

Hi Guys,

My first post as in this forum as I regularly find the answers on these forums but this particular issue has me foxed. I am having a problem with sound distortion when using any headphones connected via the headphone jack. There is no distortion when playing audio/video via the built in speaker or via bluetooth audio, only via the headphone jack.

I have uninstalled an reinstalled a number of apps such as Spotify & Poweramp. Switched on the likes of SoundAlive and switched it off again but no joy.

Wondering if this has happened to anyone else, whether it was Hardware/Software and how you fixed this. I havent found any other post with the same symptons so I would be keen to see if this has happened to anyone else.

Once the volume gets to 65% and up the Bass and vocals become very distorted and tinny like an equaliser is way too high but this shouldnt be the case unless I am missing an equaliser other than the one in settings and what was in Poweramp until i uninstalled this.

Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21xWICI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment