Saturday, September 24, 2016

Xperia Z5 in uppdating apps loop

Changed casing of a Z5 Compact (old one was broken) and afterwards it keep updating the apps and when done it says "Starting apps", shuts down and then start updating apps again. First time it says there's 84 apps to update, other time it says it's 24 apps to update, then it says 84 again and then 24 and so on. Keeps looping between them.

The problem is I really, really need the contacts and pictures stored on the phone so I don't want to start from scratch.

If I want to reflash the phone the flasher says APPS_LOG, DIAG, SSD and USERDATA under "wipe". If I choose not to wipe USERDATA, does it keep the contacts and pictures? I can't afford to take a chance on this but can't find any information anywhere about this...


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cYLqa1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment