Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Tab Pro 8.4 Needs an upgrade. Cyanogenmod 13?

I've had this tab for awhile now and the lack of updates wasn't an issue for me while my Nexus 7 was still my workhorse. USB port and charging issues has forced me to use the Pro almost exclusively now and it's frustrating. I'm thinking CyanogenMod 13 because it's available and the latest version of android. But I have a couple questions. Please help. I've searched and will continue but a little help would be appreciated.

Internal storage is at the top of my list right now and I believe Cm allows the ability to use SD card as internal storage. It's available in CM12 but apparently not CM13 as it sits as a nightly. Is this still true? I'm going to flash this tab today. Would rather go with 13 but I'll flash a stable 12 because I need this ability.

This isn't really that important but would help with dealing with all my remote controls. Does Cm now have the ability to take advantage of the RF sensor for remote control? In the past it was always blamed on closed source drivers. Still an issue or no?

Thanks for your input. After being away from the scene for awhile I've answered most of my questions. These are the last two.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SgjUmF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment