Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Enable/Disable BT Audio only for some Apps?

Hi,

I'm using a Sony Z3C, rooted with CM12.1. When I'm in my car (Toyota Avensis T27, before facelift), it connects via BT for voice calls and music over my car's speekers. This works somehow fine. But my car audio is so f... stupid, that it connects BT Audio even if I'm playing (FM) Radio or CD. If I'll want to hear music from my Z3C, I have to switch to the Bluetooth-Chanel.

So, my problem is, that all sounds (WhatsApp/Threema, Google Now, Navigation, etc.) are played through BT Audio, but if I'm not on "BT-Chanel", they are not played back. The phone is really really silent.
But when I disable BT-Audio in general, i cannot hear music from my phone, if I want to.

So all I wanted is an app/a module/a hack/whatever to configure:
* WhatsApp --> You shall not use Bluetooth Audio, never ever.
* OSMAnd+ --> You shall not use Bluetooth Audio, never ever.
* Google Now --> You shall not use Bluetooth Audio, never ever.
* Shuttle+ Music Player --> Please use BT Audio, if connected.

Is there any app or preference to solve my problem?

Thanks a lot!

Edit: I hope, my English is not so German influenced, as I fear. Typos are underlined, Grammar sadly not :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2173WvI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment